Welcome to the Flabob Aero Club!
Join the Flabob Aero Club today! The Flabob Aero Club is organized solely as a social and recreational organization; to provide for fellowship and commingling of its members in connection with aviation, including formal and informal airport social activities, flyouts, aviation museum visits, seminars and discussions, aviation training, proficiency flights, rental of airplanes to its members, shared maintenance, airplane cleaning, and other aeronautical activities. Members enjoy all the joys of Historic Flabob, group activities, and flying Club airplanes.
The Flabob Aero Club meets on the first Saturday of each month at the Chapter One Hangar. The Board meets at 5:00 P.M. (meeting open to all); Our Membership Meetings are quarterly. Times vary but as an example around 2:00P.M. we may all be out washing and cleaning the club planes. Afterwards, we may fire up the barbecue. Or we may start the day with a pancake breakfast followed by an activity. Whatever happens, it's all good, clean, family fun, with nice people who all share one basic interest and thought, "Isn't it time to go flying?"
For information about Flabob Airport, visit the Flabob Airport website at http://flabob.org.
Flabob Airport is located at 4130 Mennes Ave., Riverside, CA 92509.
For customized directions, try Google Maps. Warning! Data provided below is for informational purposes only and should not be used for navigation or flight planning. Always verify navigation information by consulting proper FAA charts and directories.
- Take the CA-60 towards Riverside.
- Exit at Rubidoux Blvd. (#50).
- Turn south onto Rubidoux Blvd. at the stoplight.
- Turn east (left) onto Mission Blvd.
- Turn south (right) onto Twining Ave. (signs for Flabob Airport).
- Continue to the end of Twining Ave. and park between the café and the Orville & Wilber Wright action figures.
- Building 8 Suite A (entrance faces the ramp – look for our hanging sign)
Flying – KRIR – Los Angeles Sectional
- From SBD (San Bernardino Intl.): 10.8 NM at 221°
- From PDZ (Paradise VOR): 7.3 NM at 040° radial
- From RAL (Riverside Municipal): 2.8 NM at 024°
- Two doors west of the café facing the ramp (look for our hanging sign)